Erick-Inestroza's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Google Photospheres / trusted badge

Hi, i just join to local guides connect.

Before this, i uploaded 60 photospheres to the google street view app. But this photos do not appear on my profile from this page. 

Since i'm looking for the trusted badge, i would like to know if the photos that i already have would be valid, or if have to do something for the photos to show here.

19 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Google Photospheres / trusted badge

@Erick-Inestroza @MahabubMunna 

You are eligible to become a Street View Trusted Photographer after you publish 50 Maps-approved 360 photos on Google Maps. After you have published 50 Maps-approved 360 photos, please make sure you have turned on the “Available for Hire” switch found in settings in the Street View App. You will then see an invitation in the Street View app to be marked as a trusted pro.

After accepting, you’ll then receive an email: please complete the form linked in the email, and, upon verification of your published 360 photos, your information will be listed on the for-hire index within one business week (new timeframe given some improvements to the process by the team) and you’ll have access to the Trusted badge.

It’s important that your images meet our Maps publishing criteria and policies and have a minimum of 14MP otherwise they won’t be published to Maps or count towards your trusted status. (Your contributions page shows all images you submitted including those not published to Maps.)

View solution in original post

Level 10

Are you sure you are been using the same account for maps, sv app, etc.etc?

Please, share your contributor profile from Google maps.

Level 6

Level 10

hello @LucioV last 1.5 year upload 100+ spare  last mount upload more then 20 spare but till now not get any mail . are you help me / suggest me . where contact for earn badge 

my profile : https://www.google.com.bd/maps/contrib/117089299956449064855

attached my profile screen short 

14274419_1441744945839326_191584102_o.png14284840_1441743379172816_1217277055_o.png

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

Ok, i can see around 62 photospheres on maps from this account.

So the question is: where do you want to find your photos? Which account/profile are you looking?

Level 10

Hi @MahabubMunna,

did you see the  splash screen asking you if you want to be a trusted photographer?

This splash screen appears once, when you upload more than 50 spheres (with the correct requirements.... mpixel, placed on maps, no people, no blur, etc. maybe some automatic quality check occur) then you will receive an email, with request to fill a form. Also check if the "available for hire" switch on your sv app settings is enabled.

Level 10

@LucioV tuill now not see that type any massage . you can see more then 50 spare full fill there condition .  can you inbox me email address . which address sent mail . search my inbox for make sure 

Mahabub Hasan
Solution

@Erick-Inestroza @MahabubMunna 

You are eligible to become a Street View Trusted Photographer after you publish 50 Maps-approved 360 photos on Google Maps. After you have published 50 Maps-approved 360 photos, please make sure you have turned on the “Available for Hire” switch found in settings in the Street View App. You will then see an invitation in the Street View app to be marked as a trusted pro.

After accepting, you’ll then receive an email: please complete the form linked in the email, and, upon verification of your published 360 photos, your information will be listed on the for-hire index within one business week (new timeframe given some improvements to the process by the team) and you’ll have access to the Trusted badge.

It’s important that your images meet our Maps publishing criteria and policies and have a minimum of 14MP otherwise they won’t be published to Maps or count towards your trusted status. (Your contributions page shows all images you submitted including those not published to Maps.)

Level 10

@Corrie thanks for your replay . yeas last 2 year upload more then 100 360 photos and 80% photos are full fill there all condition  , and 700k+ view . but i don't know why till now they invite me that program . sad but true  i give my few photo other one for test  . he/she already got trusted taster badge :'( 

wait this mount then send them mail 

Mahabub Hasan

@MahabubMunna Did you follow all of the steps I described in my reply above? It may be that your photos don't match the quality requirements?