TheGoodCemeterian's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Google Local Guides Contribution images

Another Google Local Guide is adding over 200 images of their works, tagging under our Business page. I have gone through to report each image 1 by 1 as they are not of our organization. Is there another way to reach out to support to review the process or remove all images not associated with the organization.

9 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Google Local Guides Contribution images

Hi @TheGoodCemeterian thanks for your report. I will escalate this Local Guide to the appropriate Googlers. You will get better support for your business within https://business.google.com/ as there are reporting tools, content management and forums specifically to support business users. This forum is for Local Guides.

Regards Paul

View solution in original post

Level 8

Question 1, what is the URL of your business listing on Google Maps.

Question 2, have you claimed your business on Google Maps?

Level 1

Thanks for the reply, @JoeCullity.

The URL is: https://goo.gl/XJW28c
and yes, I have claimed the business. 

Any alternatives to going through and reporting each one by one as not a photo of the place would help. 

Thanks!

Level 8

@TheGoodCemeterian It looks like that user has uploaded all kinds of random photos to the wrong locations.  Going through them all would be a monumental task. Let us hope that as people see pictures of Golden Gate Bridge in New York city that they will flag it as being in the wrong place.  I question the copyright of all these photos as well.  

Connect Moderator

@Nick-Hobgood @TheGoodCemeterian 

Sounds like a case where a moderator should be tagged to  enable them to have a look.

@DeniGu, @

@IrrPavlova

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @TheGoodCemeterian thanks for your report. I will escalate this Local Guide to the appropriate Googlers. You will get better support for your business within https://business.google.com/ as there are reporting tools, content management and forums specifically to support business users. This forum is for Local Guides.

Regards Paul

Former Google Contributor

Hi @TheGoodCemeterian,

Thank you for reaching out. We will get into investigating the situation and take the measures needed. Please, keep in mind, we won't be able to keep you on track with the process. 

Also, I'm going to move your post to the General Discussion board. It will be a better fit there.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 1

@Nick-Hobgood wrote:

@TheGoodCemeterian It looks like that user has uploaded all kinds of random photos to the wrong locations.  Going through them all would be a monumental task. Let us hope that as people see pictures of Golden Gate Bridge in New York city that they will flag it as being in the wrong place.  I question the copyright of all these photos as well.  

It took me about half hour to report them as "images not of the place of business". But, of course, it'll take time to get reviewed. I second your questioning of the copyright of them as well. 

Level 1

Thanks for tagging a moderator. Forgot that was an option. Cheers!

Level 1

Thanks, Paul.

I've been keeping up with the images via the Google Business account. I appreciate the efforts to forward this to the appreciate Googlers.