TedMall's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Four million: A lot of photo views

Four million. That's how many times the photos posted by me have been seen. Amazing. I am flabbergasted.Screenshot_20180710-093610.png

tedmall
6 comments
Level 9

Re: Four million: A lot of photo views

Hello @TedMall

It is great job!

Congratulations!

Level 7

Wow, that's a lot of views, well done! I am currently at only 763425 views (from my 2,114 photos all together), i.e. just around 237000 views and I'll be at 1 million...

Clipboard03.jpg
Clipboard12.jpg

Level 10

@tadejpersic

Keep up the work that you are doing. Make sure you enjoy what you do and the points and views will come by themselves.

tedmall
Level 8

I used to get these "Impact" emails and since I kept asking why they were anonymous they stopped sending them.  Now I see them with the LGs name no longer anonymous.

@BruceDM

What happened to my Impact notification updates? 

I used to get them for my photos, reviews and likes.

Level 10

@VBenedict

@BruceDM

Check your preferences in your LG account. If email updates are opted out you will not receive them. Once, they are opted in they will show up. Also check your spam filter to ensure these notifications are allowed and/or are white listed.

tedmall
Level 8

@TedMall. Thank you for responding.  My settings are correct opting in for all mail from localguidesconnect.com

I keep checking everywhere:  my maps profile, connect profile, gmail, etc.

I get different more granular notifications but not all and I used to get your version everytime I reached a milestone.