Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: For better photos, pretend your dessert is a model

@KarenVChin You are excellent 🙌🙌🙌🙌. Your desert photos are amazing 

Connect Moderator

Yes, we can get Illy, the Italian coffee company, here. Illy sells their coffee to authorized cafes and grocery markets (whole beans and ground coffee) @ErmesT.  Cafes either make lattes, espresso, ice coffee, cappuccinos, etc. Illy is strong. Definitely can get a caffeine buzz after drinking a cup. 

Cheers,

Karen

Level 8

Thanks 

Level 6

Thanks! this remind me when I took this photo from Vainilla.IMG_3458.JPG

The Food Photographer
Level 9

Oh @KarenVChin nice sentence "no waste, great for the environment". If we look at the individual in any type of restaurant or community center then our experience will be more effective...! How ? OK, some peoples are not able to have all from his/her food plate ordered by them. So, these foods are all wasted there. It is really wasted and overall bad effected for environment. Think, you have the ability to have this food but somebody have no the ability to have it. If you help them it would more grateful for environment/social. So, It is a very good sentence @KarenVChin "No waste, great for the environment". You may start a nice discussion by this sentence also. Please start @KarenVChin. It would be a great topic for all. Because it's time of Foods & Restaurant Month. What about it @ErmesT @OSAMA?

@KarenVChin wrote:

Great dessert photo tips @AnnaDickson! Indirect natural light makes everything look wonderful. Tried my hand (no pun intended) in giving my dessert photo some personality and also showing my love for this delicious chocolate hazelnut mousse in an edible chocolate mousse cup.  How's that for "no waste, great for the environment" @Kamalhasnainee  @ErmesT? = )  

This was my third dessert from a dessert trio.  It was very hard to finish this last one, not because of the taste, but being soo full from eating 2 desserts prior and drinking a Illy latte. 

Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse in an edible dark chocolate cup, Faz Bakery, Danville, CAChocolate Hazelnut Mousse in an edible dark chocolate cup, Faz Bakery, Danville, CA

Cheers,

Karen

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 5

Thank you for your tips)) Here is my model)

Red Velvet wafflesRed Velvet waffles

Level 8

This is amazing.. Thank you, Sharon Heinrich for this great tips.. I now got an idea of what to eat and visit in Paris.. Thanks for sharing here, @AnnaDickson.. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Anonymous

I do believe in your good intentions and thanks for confirming the content is yours :).  I am very happy you find this post stimulating and thanks for sharing. It was just a friendly reminder - as it happened recently you forgot to give credits to copyrighted photos ;). 

Hope this clarifies.

Happy photographing and mapping.

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm very happy too now @MariaBi.

Thank you for believe me and I'll put source in next post 😉

@Nando76 L.G.MasterChef 😉

https://plus.google.com/communities/101809183418846544060?sqinv=MGgzd2RVWW5ia1gtMVNBVHVFNUVRc2RwVTE5...

Level 9

Hi @AnnaDickson  Thanks again for sharing a great tips.