LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Food Photography

@LucioV,

My wife has lived in California almost her entire life and being a very good cook has mastered most Mexican dishes which are extremely popular in most of the USA.I had these delicious Chicken Enchiladas for lunch today.I needed a good healthy feed because we have both had a terrible flu virus for the past 3 weeks....still have it.I started my day this morning as I do every day.....making myself a pretty good cappuccino.I'm using Philtz Coffee Aromatic Arabic roasted beans at present...they are a robust dark blend.I really need that coffee boost first thing in the morning particularly in my present unwell condition.Hope your Local Guides Meet Up is going like a beauty mate. 

Cheers,

Zed star.

My morning cappuccino.My morning cappuccino.My wife's Chicken Enchiladas.My wife's Chicken Enchiladas.

Level 10

Sorry about the flu @Zeds hope you are recovering! So... these are healthy food.... not sure i want to know what is non healthy! ^_^

I'm happy to see that, despite the stereotypes, also in USA there are people that can enjoy cooking and prepare something different!

I'm so a poor cook, but i will show you something made by me, once!

Have a nice day! The meetup is the next week, and we are around 100 local guides!

Level 5

@LucioV,

I have some new medicine and the road to recovery is in sight.That is a good number for the meet up.I must have a meet up myself at one of my favorite cafes.I will ask you for some advice mate.My wife has the big talent in the cooking dept but I am very good at a few things I like.Can't wait to see your efforts.I have to be better soon so I can ramp up my chances for the Local Guides Summit 2017.I intend to be there.Take care.

Cheers,

Zed star .......alias Michael.

Level 5

@LucioV,

i am certain you would love what my wife made for dinner tonight........Corn Beef Tacos.......my goodness they are delicious! It is Saint Patrick's Day today.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Corn Beef Tacos...yeah baby!Corn Beef Tacos...yeah baby!

Level 10

@Zeds is amazing... it's morning now in Rome, and i cannot make a good breakfast without milk and korn flakes, but i would like to eat your corn beef tacos instead..... 😄

Level 5

@LucioV,

I will Fedex some to you mate.They were so delicious!

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 5

@LucioV,

Here's a beauty for you mate.

Cheers,

Zed star.IMG_4115.JPG

Level 10

Both the Spaghetti Bolognaise  and your eye look fine. Please check my instagram food pics @fernandorohitha

Level 5

@LucioV,

I hope you have some room in the photo bank to post some pics of your meet up.I am almost over this terrible flu virus.My wife made a delicious Sea Scallop Pasta with Bok Choy last night.I love sea scallops ...I love most seafood.Take care mate.We are going for a walk soon to take some great photos of the trees in our community.I don't walk a lot....prefer to ride my bicycle. 

Cheers,

Zed star.

Sea Scallop Pasta with Bok Choy.Sea Scallop Pasta with Bok Choy.

Level 7

IMG_20170213_185631.jpg

@LucioV

You should try it too. I bet you will surely fall for its yummiest and fluffiness nature 😇