LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Food Photography

You took amazing food shots @LucioV! I can definitely learn a thing or two from you 🙂

Here's what I had for lunch earlier today. Trying out the new The Halal Guys branch that just opened in SF.

halal guys.JPG

Level 7

Thank you @iyudhi

You have to know the basics of photography, framing "rules", lighting schemes and some post editing.

After that, you need some good gear and a lot of practice.

Level 5

Hi iulianB,

Great shots....you're a lucky man if you got to enjoy all that lot.I like to take a few photos of my meals most times....if they look well presented.All of these photos became headline photos of their respective businesses and some were viewed over 100,000 in the last 8 months.I might add that every meal in these photos tasted unbelievable!There is a lot of choice here in Southern California.Keep up the good work mate!

Keep on Googling!

Cheers,

Zed star.

Nachos.Nachos.Cajon seafood pasta.Cajon seafood pasta.Neapolitan thin crust pizza.Neapolitan thin crust pizza.Thai seafood and rice.Thai seafood and rice.

Level 7

Thx @Zeds,

Good to hear you enjoy the tasty food and also help them grow their business.

I also take pictures with my phone when the food looks good. 

Screen Shot 2017-02-11 at 12.45.27 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-02-11 at 12.45.01 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-02-11 at 12.44.22 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-02-11 at 12.43.05 AM.png

Level 5

Awesome photos iulianB...the backgrounds add great color. 

Cheers,

Zed star.

Oysters Kilpatrick.Oysters Kilpatrick.Chicken/Mushroom crepe,Chicken/Mushroom crepe,My half of huge Calzone.My half of huge Calzone.Yardhouse burger & fries.Yardhouse burger & fries.

Level 7

2 pictures I took with my iPhone 6S and edited in Snapseed

It's from Gotham Poke in Gansevoort Market, NYC

POKE Bowl 1 - Copy.jpgPOKE Bowl 2 - Copy.jpg

Wanna have a look at my lvl5 Local Guide profile or my new food-focused Instagram?

Level 5

Hi iulianB, 

Well done!You just earned the first kudos I've given to anyone.You should be able to make a living from photography skills like that.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 5

Hi LucioV,
Super duper photos there mate.My usual set up is to take my iPhone out of my left pocket and start snapping before my wife gets peed off waiting to start her meal before it goes cold.

Cheers,
Zed star.

Level 5

Hi JessyY,

Very very nice photos....the food looks very appetizing! 

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 7

Thx @Zeds

Appreciate it