LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Food Photography

@StephenAbraham,

My wife and I used to have lunch regularly at this restaurant in City Heights when we lived in downtown San Diego a couple of years.We love Vietnamese style food.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Our Vietnamese friend's meal.Our Vietnamese friend's meal.Our usual delicious choice.Our usual delicious choice.Screen Shot 2017-03-20 at 10.17.20 AM.png

Level 5

@LucioV,

Of course being an Australian I have to post some photos of the famous Aussie meat pies.......all Aussies love meat pies...and pasties.This is from our visit to the Yatala Pie Shop when we were on vacation back home in 2013.My Dad used to take us to this little (back then) pie shop ... when we were kids so I have fond memories.It is a huge tourist attraction these days and much larger than when it first started back in the 60's.We can buy something very similar in San Diego made by a South African place called Perky's.They taste as good as the Aussie pies.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Aussie national food.Aussie national food.Hard to beat for around  7 bucks.Hard to beat for around 7 bucks.The classic Aussie  pie dish.The classic Aussie pie dish.

Level 7

FB_IMG_1483731961737.jpg

FB_IMG_1483731967573.jpg

FB_IMG_1483731946718.jpg

Algeria food with a Indian food 

Did you like it! 

Level 5

@belmahdia,

Nice photos......looks very appetizing! We like good Indian food but it is hard to find near home. 

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 5

@belmahdia,

Of course in Australia we have embraced lots of international foods such as Lebanese style Kebabs which we have Aussified to suit our particular tastes.Kebabs are widely sold in the USA but the Aussie ones are better....more ingredients to choose from back home.

Cheers,

Zed star.

My wife loves them too.My wife loves them too.Now that's a big Kebab!Now that's a big Kebab!The sign says it all.The sign says it all.From our visit back home in 2013.From our visit back home in 2013.

Level 5

Very good!  All the good experiences must be registred.

Congratulations!

MilL

Level 7

@Zeds thanks so much 

So I invited you to come to Algeria and you will eat the traditional dishes 

Level 5

@MilL,

For sure mate!.....that's how to keep our happy memories to share with the world.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 5

@belmahdia,

Thank you so much mate...and if you are ever in California I will return the offer.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 5

smj productionssmj productionsHero 550X440.jpg 

I just wanted to share my photos with you.