Re: Food Photography

@RohithaF,

Yeah baby!

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 5

@RohithaF,

Oh no...I couldn't eat that but good onya mate.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 5

@LucioV,

Our Shrimp pizza last night was a total success.My wife and I love to make a different pizza every Sunday as we have done so for many years.Our family,our friends and our party guests have all had a taste of our pizzas over the years We keep refining our methods and the ingredients to keep improving the flavor...and texture.You would love our pizza...it is not a Neapolitan thin crust but it is not a typical American thick crust pizza either.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Spread Bechamel sauce with added chopped Chives.Spread Bechamel sauce with added chopped Chives.Sauteed  Bell pepper,Portabello mushroom & Serrano chili pepper.Sauteed Bell pepper,Portabello mushroom & Serrano chili pepper.Add lots of chopped cooked large Shrimp.Add lots of chopped cooked large Shrimp.Add fresh Mozzarella cheese and crumbled Feta cheese.Add fresh Mozzarella cheese and crumbled Feta cheese.bellissimo!bellissimo!

Level 10

Looks strange, but yummi!!!! Lot of kudos for you (because i cannot be there to try in person!).

Level 5

@LucioV,

It tasted phenomenal..I like to create pizzas which I can't buy in a restaurant....most Italian Neapolitan restaurants and cafes stick with the traditional Italian varieties on their menu...they taste great but the choice becomes limited after a few visits when we have tried everything.So we like to think outside the box so to speak. 

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 7

Here is outside the box devices.

http://static.metro.se/117/e47/pizza2-LARGE.jpg

Level 10
Level 7

That is a Volcano Pizza.

To be able to stick out and catch the customers, most Pizza places has a few out of the ordinary variants.

As far as I know, the Kebab Pizza is the most popular one.

Level 5

@PatricL,

That looks disgusting! 

Cheers,

Zed star.