Andras_H's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Fireworks Photogarphy

I was surprised, that I didn't find any fireworks photography discussion, so I created this:)

The night photography one of my favorite subject, because you are able to paint with the lights, which is just amazing.

You can attach your photos here, let me start the thread. I picked two photos:)

20th of August – St. Stephen's Day celebrations. Captured from the Gellért Hill. On the photo: Danube River, Chanin Bridge and the Parliament - Budapest, Hungary, 201020th of August – St. Stephen's Day celebrations. Captured from the Gellért Hill. On the photo: Danube River, Chanin Bridge and the Parliament - Budapest, Hungary, 201020th of August – St. Stephen's Day celebrations. Captured from the Margaret Bridge. On the photo: Danube River, Parliament, Chanin Bridge and the Buda Castle  - Budapest, Hungary, 200920th of August – St. Stephen's Day celebrations. Captured from the Margaret Bridge. On the photo: Danube River, Parliament, Chanin Bridge and the Buda Castle - Budapest, Hungary, 2009

Budapest, Magyarország
19 comments
Level 8

Re: Fireworks Photogarphy

Great photos @Andras_H thanks for sharing but i think your post would be better in this section:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Share-Your-Photos-and/bd-p/Photoshe

Walter Sanders
Level 8

Thank you @WalterSanders!

I think the location is ok (there are other subject based discussions here, e.g. food.) but if the moderators want to move, than that is also ok for me.

Level 8

@Andras_H It is your post - great photos anyway - here or at the other section😉

Walter Sanders
Level 7

If posted here, it should be and explanation how you took photos. which I can't find.

As it's simply shared photos, @WalterSanders is spot on.

Or will you share you night photo techniques with us?

As that is photography, and not sharing photos.

Level 8

@PatricL wrote:

If posted here, it should be and explanation how you took photos. which I can't find.

I am sorry, @PatricL but did I miss a "rule" which is defined and is a requirement / "a should" as you said?:)

@PatricL wrote:

As it's simply shared photos, @WalterSanders is spot on.

Or will you share you night photo techniques with us?

As that is photography, and not sharing photos.

As I previously said, both options are fine for me. My initial idea was: sharing photos about a specific subject with other LGs, as we have e.g. the Food Photography here, in the same section, Photography

Yes of course, I could (and I have already planned) - but as this came as a "requirement" from you, I will see.. 😉

Level 10

Nice photos @Andras_H!!!

I'm not so in fireworks photography, i prefer to focus on side subjects, during these events... hope you like it:

Budapest, St Stephan FireworksBudapest, St Stephan Fireworks

Scorrano, Puglia, a firework passes against the moonScorrano, Puglia, a firework passes against the moon

Made a little video during a fireworks event in Rome, some months ago

Level 8

Hi @LucioV, Thank you!

@LucioV wrote:

Nice photos @Andras_H!!!

I'm not so in fireworks photography, i prefer to focus on side subjects, during these events... hope you like it:

Yes, those moments are always interesting, capturing the mood of the event. I also like it:)

Great photo, I like the composition and also the moment of the mobile photo creation, you just got it.

Nice firework video! Funny to see that almost everybody is taking videos or photos with mobile phones 😄

Level 7

Ever checked the first topic?

It says it all.

Yes, you missed it...

Level 8

@PatricL, as I said, it can be moved to another discussion group, I am fine with that.

you are right, however I checked before the first one, but I forget, sorry.

Anyway you really got the point of this thread;)