Andras_H's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Fireworks Photogarphy

@LuisR or @ermest please, after @LucioV's Food discussion could you please move this topic into Share Your Photos and Discoveries?

Thank you! (afterwards you can delete this message)

Level 7

I don't want to be a party crasher.

Lightning and fireworks is a big part of my work, by I don't see it fitting into google maps.

Here is more how the place looks like, not how it can look like while fireworks or any other special effects is added.

Sorry.

Level 8

@PatricL those pictures of course didn't added to the Google Maps, and don't need to be - I agree. (I didn't even say that)

It is just a thread to share fireworks pictures and hopefully other LGs will also share photos. 

that's all, nothing more.

Level 10

Jounieh, LebanonJounieh, LebanonJounieh, LebanonJounieh, LebanonJounieh, LebanonJounieh, LebanonJounieh, LebanonJounieh, LebanonJounieh, LebanonJounieh, Lebanon

Level 8

Hi @MichelChammas

Thanks for sharing your incredible photos:)

From where did you take the photos, maybe from a skyscraper / hill?

Level 9

@Andras_H it looks so beautiful. during our Tamil New Year, I took some photographs.

Batticalao Festival Fireworks.jpg

Level 8

Wow amazing photography skills. So mesmerizing 🙂 @Andras_H

Level 8

Hi @IlankovanT your light painting photo looks just stunning! thanks for sharing it.

have you used a sparkler with long exposure?:) 

Thank you @DiAnaUS 🙂

Level 9

@Andras_H Thank you. yes you are correct I used the sparkler with long exposure.

Level 10

Hello @Andras_H

Thank you 🙂

It was from the statue on top of the hill during the opening event of Jounieh International Festival. (the following photo is from the internet)

Harissa, LebanonHarissa, Lebanon