BakulMehta's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Share Your Photos and Discoveries

Udaipur Palace, Rajasthan, India

Panaromic view of Lake palace from boat.Panaromic view of Lake palace from boat.

BM63
Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
11 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Share Your Photos and Discoveries

@BakulMehta

I hope this message finds you well.  As i've shared with you and other Local Guides here on Connect - your contributions to Google Maps and Connect (both photos and reviews) should be a representation of your personal experiences. In this way, photos that you add should always be your own and if they are not, they should be sourced. 

Similarly for reviews - any copy pasting of reviews from third party sources (Wikipedia for example) is a violation of Local Guides Terms & Conditions and continued infractions like these are grounds for removal from the program.  Thank you for your cooperation.

I am not available to respond on the weekend

View solution in original post

Re: Family trip at Udaipur

Hey @BakulMehta,

Welcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum.

We are happy to have you here.

Can you please add a bit more details to your great photos? Sharing more information about the images you upload will help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 10

Thanks @GeorgesHR 

I am new at that time & don't know to add.

Now I have edit all posts & put details for each place.

Thanks again for guiding me.

BM63
Level 10

@GeorgesHR

Thanks.

BM63
Level 8

Incredible! Thanks for sharing @BakulMehta, maybe you could please tell us more about this Palace?

Level 10

@Steena

City Palace, Udaipur, is a palace complex situated in the city of Udaipur, Rajasthan. Its construction began in 1553, started by Maharana Udai Singh II of the Sisodia Rajput family as he shifted his capital from the erstwhile Chittor to the new found city of Udaipur.It was built atop a hill, in a fusion of the Rajasthani and Mughal architectural styles, providing a panoramic view of the city and its surroundings.The palace is located on the east bank of Lake Pichola and has several palaces built within its complex.The City Palace in Udaipur was built in a flamboyant style and is considered the largest of its type in the state of Rajasthan

Source - wikipedia.

BM63
Level 8

Thank you @BakulMehta Very interesting 🙂

Hello @BakulMehta,

I just wanted to let you know that I have removed the solution from this topic, as a solution is not required. We put solutions only on topics that have a question that needs an answer.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Solution

@BakulMehta

I hope this message finds you well.  As i've shared with you and other Local Guides here on Connect - your contributions to Google Maps and Connect (both photos and reviews) should be a representation of your personal experiences. In this way, photos that you add should always be your own and if they are not, they should be sourced. 

Similarly for reviews - any copy pasting of reviews from third party sources (Wikipedia for example) is a violation of Local Guides Terms & Conditions and continued infractions like these are grounds for removal from the program.  Thank you for your cooperation.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 10

@BruceDM

Ok. Photo is taken by me but detailed explanation asked by @Steena ,

I had taken it from wikepdia which I forgot to mention in that post. Sorry for that.

Review source - wikepedia

BM63