GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

New point systme Algorithm

I think there is a glitch with th new point system algorithm, pray to have them fixed in no time
Level 7

Re: issue: Edits/Photo Views Count not updating

App version is irrelevant because it isn't an app thing, there isn't a difference on the PC too.
(and i have the latest version on my phone: 9.56.1)

Level 8

Re: Missing Photos and Drop in Points

I think it is a general problem,

just waiting,

best wishes Helmut

Level 10

Re: New point systme Algorithm

Is there still a problem running on @OnyedikaBenjaminJ ?

Level 8

I wish I could confirm the solution. 

At this moment I have level 7 with more than 5200 points online, but in the android maps app i only see level 6 with only 4700 (and some) points. 

Online is already since 3 days on this level and maps was dropped in 2 stages to current level in the past 3 days.  

Both seems to update after new reviews, photos and answers, but online only once a day. 

Level 10

Re: issue: Edits/Photo Views Count not updating

Same thing happen here

Level 7

I have regained my points and I am happy now. Contributing to Google maps has become a passion for me these days and I will continue with it.

Tanx

Sreeraj

@GusMoreira wrote:

UPDATE (06/28/17): Photos have been restored to all users account however you may still see some discrepancies in awarded points in your Contributions tab. We continue to work on this issue and appreciate your patience

UPDATE (06/28/17): The team has resolved the issue of missing points and Local Guides should see that their points for valid contributions restored.
However some of you may notice that missing photos are still not yet reinstated. We are working on this and are doing everything we can to get them back as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. 

UPDATE (06/27/17):  Hello everyone,

We've been getting some reports from Local Guides experiencing missing photos and drop in points related to photos in the last few days.

Our team is currently investigating the issue.

If you are impacted by this issue please share with us

• Your Google Maps profile URL
  • How many photos you are missing 
  • When you noticed the drop in points/missing photos 

We will keep this post updated.

Level 10

I hope it will be fixing soon. My point just drop and sudenlly stuck even I have been upload photos. Just wait the team working on it. 

Level 9

@GusMoreira @MariaBi The problem is not resolved yet. Have a look into the link mention below.

https://maps.google.com/localguides/home

This page still showing me my 12496 points and level 7 but I have more than 15100 and level 8 points in map app.

Short it out plz.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 7

Re: New point systme Algorithm

M still having problem with photos counts mine says zero. @BishowvijayaP

@GusMoreira

But I am waiting.