GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Missing Photos and Drop in Points

I'm still waiting for my points to return, my lowered number has been going up as I am still adding pics, answering questions etc, but it was at 4200 the other day, and I have added another 100-150 pics, and answered a heap of questions and added 2 places.

Pete

Level 6

Re: Earned Points are like Shares in the Share Market - I'm confused - You??

Thats Great Gus ! Should we show concern in the future or should we just ride the tide 🙂 

Level 8

Hello, why did my points drop yesterday and return to normal today?

I recorded it on YouTube and posted under my name, Travis Heinze. What happened?
Level 8

Re: Hello, why did my points drop yesterday and return to normal today?

Hii @AcuMagnet

I think the issue is Solved so don't worry

UPDATE (06/28/17): Photos have been restored to all users account however you may still see some discrepancies in awarded points in your Contributions tab. We continue to work on this issue and appreciate your patience

UPDATE (06/28/17): The team has resolved the issue of missing points and Local Guides should see that their points for valid contributions restored.
However some of you may notice that missing photos are still not yet reinstated. We are working on this and are doing everything we can to get them back as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. 

Please check all information in this link-https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/forums/v3_1/forumtopicpage/board-id/Photography/page/1/thread-...

Happy to Help You

Level 8

Level 7

Level 7

@RohitSadana

From post written by moderators @GusMoreira

I know that they are verifying all the photos so points are given for the ones which are verified. 

"He that can have patience can have what he will."

- Benjamin Franklin 

Level 9

@AcuMagnet My dear there are many other local guides who faced the same. Points problem have been solved. Photos problem pending. But our Google Moderators are working hard to short this problem out.

For more info have a look in the post by @GusMoreira.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/forums/v3_1/forumtopicpage/board-id/Photography/page/1/thread-...

Happy mapping

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 5

Lost Local Guide Points

I have been losing many of my points and all my photos have disappeared. Is this a glitch? 

Level 7

Re: Lost Local Guide Points

@umang_kelani This was an issue for everyone a couple of days ago, but now it is fixed. Have you tried syncing your device?