GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Missing Photos and Drop in Points

Oh!! Google.. you don't know how much I love you. Got my missing points back... Muchísimas gracias..

@viajerosediento wrote:

Dear Mate,

I nearly escaped from a heart attack this morning when I see the drop of my points by 1000 (approx) after maintaining all the policies and giving loads of time to contribute them. When I checked the facts, I found dissimilarities between my profile accessed from a PC and from my phone. Both the cases, my points has been deducted to 1839 (more than 1000 points less what I had yesterday). Look at the attached screenshots.

1. REVIEWS : From Mobile its 25 but from PC its 150

2. RATINGS: Both are 0 , though I've rated many.

3. PHOTOS: From Mobile its 111 but from PC its 555.

4. ANSWERS: Both are same 419.

5. EDITS: From Mobile its 7 but from PC its 35.

6. PLACES ADDED: From Mobile its 43 but from PC its 645.

7. FACTS CHECKED: Both are same, i.e 35.

Anyway, it may be due the yesterday's virus attack or something unknown, but dear Google, don't put me in a dilemma to lose love on you..

Scrnshot  from MobileScrnshot from MobileScrnshot  from PCScrnshot from PC

Level 10

Problem still persist of point drop

Dear LG friends

Problem still persists as my 238 photo still missing

Please correct the same

Level 8

I had been uploading photos the last view days from my vacation in the USA mainly in NP's

Now these points are gone and the photos seem also to be gone. 

I lost around 300 points this way (had just reached level 7 with the photos). 

Please restore these points and photos. 

Level 8

@VictorOmebije Sure you will get your points soon. I have lost 6000 points and google maps team restored it and around 1500 photos lost and restored 1200. 

Level 9

Re: Number of points declines

@LucioV

What's the news about your photos and points!?!?

Level 10

Re: Problem still persist of point drop

right @RohitSadana, still about 500 photos missing with me.

@

@RohitSadana wrote:

Dear LG friends

Problem still persists as my 238 photo still missing

Please correct the same

Level 9

Points are coming back! It is good news!

hello 
@GusMoreira,

@DanielTh

I checked my score right now in #LocalGuides and i have 11302 points from 13600 points so I recovered from yesterday 4765 points!

I think are coming back! It is good news!  I hope all will come back!

Thanks for support

Level 10

Stuck at 275

Thanks for resolving issue concerning POINTS successfully. Google must now concentrate on SV related issues.

A number of approved 360d photos can be seen on website of that store/business/monument/park but the same in case of a good number are not counted in Approved Photos.

I am stuck at 275 after which I had uploaded as many as 125 most of which shows approved but not counted. What to do, do not know?

Level 10

@GusMoreira

Thank you for the latest update about points restoration.

Just now I found that most of my images have been restored. But still 49 images are missing as of now.

Level 8

Re: Stuck at 275

Reporting in: ALMOST ALL of my points have been restored. Missing thoose made in the meantime or something.

Thanks anway.

5000-6000 points gone without reason, could have been combo breaker on trust for me. Thanks for beeing a help, not a combo breaker. Anyway... what happened?