NatalieP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Explore Greenland with Street View

Thanks for sharing, that is beyond awesome.

Not applicable

@NatalieP wrote:

Inspired by Google Maps’ latest blog post authored by Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, otherwise known as the Kingslayer on Game of Thrones? Check out the Street View imagery he captured of beautiful Greenland, like the town of Igaliku and the Uunartoq Hot Springs. 360 Imagery like this is crucial to understanding our world and its ever-changing dynamics.

If you want to contribute, but that backpack simply looks too heavy to carry, try one of the 360 cameras that are compatible with the Street View app. While not nearly as handsome, you’ll still be able to shoot, publish and connect your images in three simple steps using the App. For more Greenland inspiration by Local Guides, famous and not famous, see here, here and here. We invite you to surprise us with what you can capture about our world - reply with your own inspiring 3

Level 9

@YK1001 Great 360 degree photo. How did you embed your 360 view here in connect? In fact I have tried for embedding my photo but it did not work so  instead of embedding I posted a screenshot. 🙂 

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Level 8

Hi @DrShaunak,

Embedding Maps objects need the use of iFrame code.

Usage of iFrame codes in Connect Posts are restricted to Moderators.

Former Google Contributor

Oh yes, you have to!

Level 8

Glad to see you in Connect again, @YanniY!