NatalieP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Street View Moderator

Explore Greenland with Street View

Inspired by Google Maps’ latest blog post authored by Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, otherwise known as the Kingslayer on Game of Thrones? Check out the Street View imagery he captured of beautiful Greenland, like the town of Igaliku and the Uunartoq Hot Springs. 360 Imagery like this is crucial to understanding our world and its ever-changing dynamics.

If you want to contribute, but that backpack simply looks too heavy to carry, try one of the 360 cameras that are compatible with the Street View app. While not nearly as handsome, you’ll still be able to shoot, publish and connect your images in three simple steps using the App. For more Greenland inspiration by Local Guides, famous and not famous, see here, here and here. We invite you to surprise us with what you can capture about our world - reply with your own inspiring 360 photos!

Screen Shot 2017-02-08 at 9.48.57 AM.png

15 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Explore Greenland with Street View

@NatalieP Thanks for sharing! Cool imagery and a little background on Jamie Lannister 😉

Googler

OK, OK, maybe I'll have to read GoT already, @NatalieP! 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

I would love to go here. I recently got fascinated by Greenland watching the movie "Secret life of Walter Mitty".

Connect Moderator

Level 3

Really nice place to stay! Thanks for sharing. It´s a nice possibility to imagine coming out of these dark-grey days in Hamburg 😉
LG Angela

Level 8

I love to Explore Green Land with GOOGLE Street View app

Level 9

Thanks for sharing @NatalieP

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Level 8

Level 9

@NatalieP Thanks for sharing such amazing pictures of GreenLand. Here is my 360 degree photo of Victoria Memorial

Screenshot of my 360 degree photo of Victoria MemorialScreenshot of my 360 degree photo of Victoria Memorial

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus