AubreyB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Expert Badges scrapped?

Did anyone get their new badge yet? It was announced quite a while ago and haven't seen it yet. I hit my ten million view mark today - woo hoo!!!

Screenshot (23).png

Cincinnati, OH, United States
11 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: Expert Badges scrapped?

Hi @AubreyB,

The roll out is delayed for Android.

According to feedbacks from LGs, some already got it, while some are still waiting.

View solution in original post

Level 9

@AubreyB  Have you viewed your profile on mobile. In my desktop version it does not show up but on mobile, it does in the contribute tab of maps. I found when I went to confirm it the new badge information did not load the first time I looked.  When you click on the new badge symbols it gives more details regarding what has been submitted and approved. So you can track performance.

Level 8
Solution

Hi @AubreyB,

The roll out is delayed for Android.

According to feedbacks from LGs, some already got it, while some are still waiting.

Level 9

@YK1001  Thanks.  Well then I am one of the lucky ones since I do get it on android for a couple of weeks in the United States and find it very interesting

Level 8

You are the chosen one, @davidcox.

Level 10

Woah, is that the photosphere management centre? It's layout looks so amazing and beautiful in comparison to just the regular photos. Also many congratulations for ten million. Photospheres must be hard work.

Also in regards to your question, I haven't received the expert badges yet. My mom has though. She's on iOS. I'm on Android.

Level 10

Congratulations for your achievement! 🙂

No badges here.

Is your screenshot a composition of your images or from a tool?

Level 8

@LucioV the shot is a composition of my GSV photospheres from my Android. I put it in my marketing pitch when trying to get more clients to sign up for photography services. You should do the same!!

Level 10

@AubreyB wrote:

@LucioV the shot is a composition of my GSV photospheres from my Android. I put it in my marketing pitch when trying to get more clients to sign up for photography services. You should do the same!!

I'm doing something with 360cities, using this subdomain: vr.luvi.it

Level 10

First of all heartiest Congratulations for this achievement. 

New badge system is yet to be rolled out to everyone, let us wait and watch,