nitinsingh_lg's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

During travelling is it Ok to carry smartphone to click photos or do we need to carry DSLR camera

When we travel, taking photos is first & foremost thing. But sometimes there is dilemma, that will it be Ok to carry smartphone to click photos or do I need to carry DSLR camera? Taking DSLR is a concern as we need to take care of this very much.

New Delhi, Delhi, India
3 comments
Level 7

Re: During travelling is it Ok to carry smartphone to click photos or do we need to carry DSLR camer

You can take photo from mobile or any other device. It seems there is no standard protocol for this. As long as picture is good. Keep sharing!!

Level 7

Re: During travelling is it Ok to carry smartphone to click photos or do we need to carry DSLR camer

Every time I travel I have the same dilemma, I love taking pictures of the places I visit but I think my phone pictures aren't enough because of the quality. The problem with DSLR is that you have to be extra careful with it because of the rain or the robbers.

Level 9

Yes. This is the issue with DSLR. Extra care is required. On side it is advisable to carry as less luggage as possible during travel, so it becomes a challenge to carry this heavy camera.