Moadh_AYARI's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Ducks as pets

@ValeriaA_, Thanks for your reply and for your wonderful question. The local guides should make some volunteering actions for the homeless animals (during a monthly meeting for example). If you have any suggestion about such topic, please share the idea for a future discussion.

Level 10

Well @Moadh_AYARI that's a great idea! Have you already heard about meet-ups? You could totally host one about it. Many local guides host meet-ups about volunteering to help other people, the environment or -in this case- animals in need.

You have all my support 🙂

I've seen posts in social media such as Facebook or Twitter for suggestions in my city about how to help homeless animals. In summer: just leave a bowl of water in front of your door (so any thirsty animal can drink of it and get hydrated after walking all day). In winter: some people transform a cardboard box into a tiny house for animals, and even add a blanket so they spend cold nights in a warmer place than just the streets. 

But this is just a glimpse of the big things that can be done through volunteering. The list of ideas is endless!

@Moadh_AYARI  escribió:

@ValeriaA_, Thanks for your reply and for your wonderful question. The local guides should make some volunteering actions for the homeless animals (during a monthly meeting for example). If you have any suggestion about such topic, please share the idea for a future discussion.

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 6

@ValeriaA_, Sure, i know the idea of Meet-Ups. I'll try to oraganise one about helping homeless animals. You'll be in touch for sure. Unfortunately, the Tunisian "Local guides" community is small (in numbers and in activities).

Just to show my engagement to the homeless animals cause, I treat these kind of animals for free. I try to find a host for adoption too.

Cheers

Level 10

@Moadh_AYARI well that would be great! I'm sure you can achieve amazing things. I'll stay tuned to your news 🙂

@Moadh_AYARI  escribió:

@ValeriaA_, Sure, i know the idea of Meet-Ups. I'll try to oraganise one about helping homeless animals. You'll be in touch for sure. Unfortunately, the Tunisian "Local guides" community is small (in numbers and in activities).

Just to show my engagement to the homeless animals cause, I treat these kind of animals for free. I try to find a host for adoption too.

Cheers

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 8

My ducks Re: Ducks as pets

@Moadh_AYARI

Thank you for inviting me. These photos of the ducks were taken in 2014. It was really because of your invitation that they were found out again.

The two ducks were mine before they had flown away in the wind.IMG_4297.jpg

IMG_20180516_074550.JPG

IMG_1669.jpg

18-05-17-22-34-37-148_deco.jpg

🐥My duck has been flying freely

Level 6

@sophiawang, oh, they are so adorable.

Level 6

@Badruddeen, it was rainy but hot day. The ducks are enjoying this combination. IMG_20180521_143430.jpg

Level 8

I used to have a white duck named Maxie, along with 3 leghorn chickens, when I was a kid.  We had to give them away, as they were too noisy for our residential house.  She was fun to play with

Level 6

@RodneyJS, yes, Ducks are noisy especially when they feel hungry.

Level 6

how's everything with your ducks?