JonasKL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: DOWNLOAD IMAGES IN GOOGLE MAPS

oh yes! the forum can be on how to @LucioV, when I wanted to download recently added photos I found out that I can click at the top right corner and that there was a link to download, but for the photos I had posted long time, I realized that the link was missing. I don't know what can be the reason. that was why I had to add it to the forum.

@Badruddeen @U-royFelixA @mSiDDHARTHA

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 10

@JonasKL wrote:

oh yes! the forum can be on how to @LucioV, when I wanted to download recently added photos I found out that I can click at the top right corner and that there was a link to download, but for the photos I had posted long time, I realized that the link was missing. I don't know what can be the reason. that was why I had to add it to the forum.

@Badruddeen @U-royFelixA @mSiDDHARTHA

Mmmhhh.. with so many changes in the program.. i wonder... who knows where and which account that photos belong to? The business owner? Maps itself? You? Best option, screen capture!

Level 9

Shukran @Badruddeen

Level 9

Its not only one picture @LucioV but a variety that I am the author of. on the top left side there is always the acknowledgement of who contributed the picture in subject.

Level 2

Yeah its perfect way thanks for your help

Level 8

I have uploaded more pictures on Google Maps than anywhere else... I was keeping memories of my travels and experiences but today I was blogging about a place I visited a year ago and I needed pictures, so I went to my reviews on google maps and tried downloading my pictures....GOSH I can’t do that. That’s my own pictures. I felt betrayed. 
Google Maps must allow the pictures owners to download our pictures. 

Level 10

I figured it out. Its very easy, when usually we try to download an image from Google Maps , it doesn’t show the Image URL. So first click on “ Report A Problem” option. Then another window opens with other problem reporting options, but in this window we can get the actual Image URL. I tried this on PC.

Level 8

Hey @JonasKL

There's another way too to download images from Google Maps. (Images may be subject to copyright unless its yours.)

• Click report a problem by clicking the three dots while on the photo.
  • A new window will pop up.
  • Right Click the photo and click option 'Open image in new tab'
  • Save the image.

Cheers

Level 10

@Badruddeen great summary, basically what I was talking about. Thanks for sharing the clear steps for downloading your pictures from Google Maps.

Level 7

Download own photos added to Maps

Would be great to be able to download my own old photo which I've uploaded to Google Maps, but deleted in my own photo gallery. Since I can authenticate as the Owner of the uploaded image, I should be able to download it too I guess?