Nerella2020's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Camera 360

Friends please tell me in which mobile 360 degrees camera is available?

Hyderabad, Telangana, India
13 comments
Level 10

Re: Camera 360

@Nerella2020 There are a lot of 360 hardware cameras in the market and more are coming out each month. There are plenty of online reviews of these cameras. You should check out as many reviews before investing in one. There is no one best camera for every one, every person will have different needs. So you can make your decision after seeing many reviews. 

One such video you can see is embedded below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdUrUaRGaHU&t=9s

Level 7

I picked up the LG 360 Cam for ~$100USD and am very happy with it. Some of the things I really like about this device are:

-Operates independently of phone

-Has a microSD slot that supports upto 2TB, I have a 64GB microSD card in mine

-Takes pictures and videos

-Can switch between 360 & 180 pictures/videos, need the 360 CAM Manager app to change this and other settings

-Good battery life

Level 10

HI @Nerella2020 this depends on your choice to be precise , any mobile that has gyroscope and is released in recent times will support you to capture 360 images , you just need to check by downloading the streetview application from play store , 

like @tscollins2 said if you are looking for a 360 camera separately , opt for LG360 i have one and it works absolutely great, you can take @StephenAbraham advices aswell , your preferences might be different , read the reviews and choose the better one .

Level 10

LG 360 is not a mobile it is a Camera which can take 360 degree images . @Nerella2020

Level 7

Have you tried Google's app Cardboard Camera which is available for free in Google Play (at least it is here in the U.S.)?

As for the price of the LG 360 Cam well it is ~$100USD which makes it  ~6504Rupees if the currency converter I used is accurate.

Level 10

2 of my favorite 360-YouTubers compare many 360 cameras and recommends what's best for 360-photos for different price ranges! A must watch if you are keen on investing in a 360-camera.The video just got published.

@NarenChandra@LucioV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qNnglfXuKg

Level 10

@StephenAbraham wow , thanks for the video , worth knowing all the cams , 

Level 9

Hey @Nerella2020

My personal recommend for 360 camera is the Xiaomi Mijia 360, in this moment is the best 360 camera, is cheap, great quality, manual control and has a great community that release updates constantly to improve or have a new options.

Xiaomi Mijia 360Xiaomi Mijia 360

Greetings

Lord Alukard
Level 9

Check in www.gearbest.com

Greetings 

Lord Alukard