BabuH's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Better photography

Quote the great writer Francis Bacon '' experience make the man ''. This is relevant for photography too, the more we do, become more experienced, like any other Creative artist.

To see an image we need light. Photography is managing the light. The more we tackle light, better photographs will be created.

Handle light properly, without the assistance of flash gun and become a great photographer.

Singapore
3 comments
Level 4

Re: Better photography

I agree with you in both sentences,  as many pictures as you take you became better and if don´t take shortcuts ( flash :p) you will make mistake´s but you will for sure get better and get a good light control and then you photos will move from good to outstanding.

Light Control , Experience and off course a good compositions are the key to great photos , in my modest opinion

Level 9

Dear Bruno,

I do agree with your suggestive comment. Here I was discussing on how to start as a photographer with a basic camera and do not want to touch any of the rules or trying to instruct. 

Any one who wish to make better photographs can search YouTube for everything. Here none had explained how to hold a camera and click. This made me write. Earlier Someone had a different opinion in my first scribbling on photography. Dear Bruno these lines are not meant for you.

Level 4

im still new in Local guides connect, still lookling for advices and phograph post ( my favourite topic) thanks for your answer.

Cheers.