PamelaWoodward's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Best camera phone on the market

hi,I asked a question that was not an easy answer and I apologize for the confusion.I wanted to know if anyone had noticed if the galaxy s7 was better than the Google pixal phone.I went to "home tech tuition on Google plus"And I quote according to DXO-MARK-the pixel camera is the highest rated camera of any smartphone and it's highly recommended.This was determined by testing.But no one is saying anything about the galaxy s8 as of yet.I also got camera advice on people buying their 1st one.For a beginning photographer the equipment does not matter because you can add to the camera but the sony A600 is a good beginning camera and I hope this helps someone and by the way,for the photographer's photographer there are 2 people to watch on Google plus.Robert walker is a street photographer amongst other things related to photography and I think he's in Amsterdam but don't quote me on that.And Jeff Blankenship both people have alot to offer if you are a newbie or a fan.I am glad I could finally contribute and not just ask for help.

Crown Heights, Brooklyn, NY, United States