RanjithKizhakoodan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Beautiful NewCastle ,NSW Beaches and Memorial walk

Last week i drove to Newcastle beaches.I t was my first long drive in Australia and it was from Northwest town of Tamworth . After reaching here i strongly fely my drive really worthed and see the photographs below 

Susan gilmore beachSusan gilmore beachSusan gilmore beachSusan gilmore beachat Memorial Bridgeat Memorial BridgeMemorial WalkMemorial WalkNobby beach , a view from Fort ScratchleyNobby beach , a view from Fort ScratchleyView from Fort ScratchleyView from Fort Scratchley

Newcastle NSW, Australia
4 comments
Level 10

Re: Beautiful NewCastle ,NSW Beaches and Memorial walk

so beautiful place . ah if i am there 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

Beautiful location @RanjithKizhakoodan and nice photography Thank you for sharing with us....

Level 9

Thanks for sharing @RanjithKizhakoodan

Your photos so nice and colorful.It is a great pleasure to see beautiful nature,bright blue water ,nice beach!

Best wishes,

Level 10

Hi @RanjithKizhakoodan

Welcome to #Australia. #Newcastle is a beautiful city. Sensational beaches. #Tamworth is a lovely town too. It is great to meet you. I hope that you and your family are settling in well. 

Many thanks for sharing these outstanding pictures of Newcastle's magnificent beaches, so beautiful. 

It would be great to see your Google Maps links and so your reviews to these places too. 

With kind regards 

@Justine2807