Stefy8's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Advice on creating Impact

Hello guys!! 

I am new here and new traveler, I just made several videos of my travels but I need help to improve them, could you give me some advices for take videos, what kind of camera do you recommend me to get? and that kind of stuff, thanks so much for take your time and help me with this. Of course if you need something too about this topic don't hesitate to ask me.

The best!! Stefy

https://youtu.be/O_IYZBqYDGk

https://youtu.be/Ug8P-MQHiNQ

4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Advice on creating Impact

Hey @Stefy8,

Thanks for posting on Connect.

I have to note that your post looks like you are trying to promote your channel. Please avoid posting any self - promoting materialsI have moved your topic to the Photography board, which we use for photography advise and discuss different type of cameras. 

Since you're new to the community, here are some tips to get yourself started:

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.
  • Last but not least please feel free to Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

View solution in original post

Level 8

@Stefy8

First thing first you have posted this message on wrong catagory

Okey then welcome to local guide connect community you're​now a member of our family of local guides

Are you a vlogger?

If you have enough budget then go with Cannon 80d and buy a Sigma 18-35 f1.8 lense with that best for vlogers

(I'm not promoting anything on this post viewer have there own choice)

Level 6

Hey!!  Thanks so much!!!  

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hey @Stefy8,

Thanks for posting on Connect.

I have to note that your post looks like you are trying to promote your channel. Please avoid posting any self - promoting materialsI have moved your topic to the Photography board, which we use for photography advise and discuss different type of cameras. 

Since you're new to the community, here are some tips to get yourself started:

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.
  • Last but not least please feel free to Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 7

Beautiful