Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: 8 amazing photos taken by Local Guides around the world

A British fort, Fort Marlborough.

Fort Marlborough was built in 1714. It is surrounded by a dry moat. The main entrance to the fort is protected by a ravelin. The fort offers interesting things to see and do. It is open daily from 8 am - 6 pm, visitor admission is Rp. 5,000 (about US$ 0.35). Location: Bengkulu - Indonesia.

Fort Marlborough at sunsetFort Marlborough at sunset

Adriansyah PuteraFlickr
Level 10

Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures @Christina-NYC

Wishing all LG  Friends A  Happy World's Photographic  Day!!Kerala (India)Kerala (India)Kerala (India)Kerala (India)IMG_3415.jpg

Level 5

Just joined the gang !!

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's great photos, was finding photo of @LucioV in list, anyway there is a huge number of amazing clicks and no doubt so difficult to choose top 10 😎👍👏

Level 9

Hello @Christina-NYC Nice photography great informatic Content ,thank you for sharing with us.  

Level 10

Dear all,

Taken in broad daylight which emphasis on Taj Mahal (one of the 7 Wonders of the World).

Hope you will like it,

Thanks

Taj Mahal, Agra, IndiaTaj Mahal, Agra, India

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 1

Amazing photos really i loved them

Level 8

@TravellerG  I must definitely like it.  Kudos to you.

Level 8

Very cool!