Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: 8 amazing photos taken by Local Guides around the world

Awesome photos and thanks for sharing! Love the dog photo.

Google Verified 360 Street View Photography | LGC Travel and Advice |
Level 9

You are an amazing sir really great sir. I like your pictures both of them are really awesome thank you for sharing with us. @Koby

Level 2

An image form Ooty-Western Ghats, India Ooty -Western Ghats IndiaOoty -Western Ghats India

Level 9

Mehrangarh or Mehran Fort, located in Jodhpur,
Rajasthan , is one of the largest forts in India . Built around 1460 by Rao Jodha , the fort is situated 410 feet (125 m) above the city and is enclosed by imposing thick walls. Inside its boundaries there are several palaces known for their intricate carvings and expansive courtyards. A winding road leads to and from the city below. The imprints of the impact of cannonballs fired by attacking armies of Jaipur can still be seen on the second gate. To the left of the fort is the chhatri of Kirat Singh Soda, a soldier who fell on the spot defending the Mehrangarh fort.Mehrangarh_Fort.jpg

Kilkila cannonKilkila cannon

Chamunda_Devi_Temple_Jodhpur.jpg

How can you help celebrate World Photography Day? We’d love to see your photos below in the comments and on Maps.

Ranjan
Level 9

very wonderful photos, thank you @Christina-NYC for sharing.

Level 10

Torgnon, an alpine village in northern Italy situated to the west of Valtournanche the Matterhorn valley, visible from some points in the village, this place of few houses in stone and wood is a healthy place for the purity of its air and fresh winds, in a in the context of woods and flower meadows, Torgnon becomes fairy-tale in winter and spectacular in other seasons of the year. I have thousands of images of this place, but this one with the snow is one of the most beautiful. Greetings from Italy. 

GIO'. 

DSCN2343.JPG

Level 9

That's great sir @Gio51x such a beautiful Village.

Level 10

thank you dear friend @Safdarrai  I've been here in this country until yesterday, it was very cool cold temperatures, 22nd in the evening 18th, at night 7th .... I took new photos and videos to my labrador and then I took pictures and video I and a herd of cows and then photos and videos to the landscapes ... 

today I'm in Turin with 34 ° of heat, mosquitoes and a lot of humidity.
and today I resume my world tour with SV.

Level 10

All the best dear @Gio51x @Christina-NYC @AbbhineetSseth @AslamMo @Safdarrai

Great Photos..

Let us all motivate all.. to contribute more..

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Buddha Dordenma Statue in Thimphu, BhutanBuddha Dordenma Statue in Thimphu, BhutanBuddha Dordenma StatueBuddha Dordenma Statue