Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: 7 tips for shooting great 360 photos with your smartphone

Perfect.. @LucioV 

Thanks for additional tips. 

@LucioV wrote:

Great tips @SonyaN some kind of what I always write 🙂

I'd add some technical tips:

• ensure to be in airplane mode while shooting: receiving a call, or a notification, could break down the workflow, resulting in inconsistent results
  • take care to have enough free space; not only for shooting, because stitching took a huge amount of memory to work
  • use the undo button; if happened to include some moving people, or you are not satisfied with a single shoot, don't worry, push the undo button and repeat the shoot.

Enjoy!!

This is actually shoot with my iphone, and won some prizes 🙂

Also this one, despite massive presence of people, worked well:

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

@ValeriaA_ wrote:

Hi @HUMBERTO_V! When you finish taking the photo and upload it to Street View (so it's in "private" and still not published to google. Just synchronized with your profile so you can upload it later), there is an option you can choose that says "detect faces and blur them". Google will then use face recognition to detect people and erase their faces.

Hope this helps!!

@HUMBERTO_V escribió:

How do we erase faces? so that they come out blurred.

Thank you

@HUMBERTO_V you can also add blur manually, while your 360 is still in private tab, just hold your finger on a face to blur, and when asked, add blur.

Easy 😉

Connect Moderator

It's really beautiful @ValeriaA_

@ValeriaA_ wrote:

These are amazing tips @SonyaN! Thank you very much for sharing them with us. They would have been very useful when I started taking 360's with my phone. Later on I purchased a 360 cam, but that was after taking many many photos with my phone haha.

Here is my first 360 photo:

I was so happy when I took it because it went really well. It makes me proud of myself! 🙂

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Perfect, thanks for your help. @ValeriaA_ and @LucioV this information is really valuable to me.

https://gasmountain.com/blog/
FOLLOW ME ON GOOGLE MAPS
https://goo.gl/maps/nTobaEosxkmA1cvq8
Level 10

@ValeriaA_ wrote:

These are amazing tips @SonyaN! Thank you very much for sharing them with us. They would have been very useful when I started taking 360's with my phone. Later on I purchased a 360 cam, but that was after taking many many photos with my phone haha.

I was so happy when I took it because it went really well. It makes me proud of myself! 🙂

Really nice @ValeriaA_! My first trials ended into a Picasso Panorama 😄

Level 10

Thank you @NareshDarji! 🙂

@NareshDarji escribió:

It's really beautiful @ValeriaA_

@ValeriaA_ wrote:

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

Thank you @LucioV 🙂

@LucioV escribió:

@ValeriaA_ wrote:

Really nice @ValeriaA_! My first trials ended into a Picasso Panorama 😄

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

Level 10

@LucioV Thanks for your tips. It will helps for sure.

Your 360 photos are amazing.

Thanks for sharing

Jul

Level 10

@ValeriaA_

Well well, you are doing very good with your 360 camera.

Where was that place?

Thanks for sharing