SonyaN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: 7 tips for shooting great 360 photos with your smartphone

@SonyaN 

Thank you for sharing the tips. Yes, I do also believe that amazing 360 pics can be taken by using smartphones too, not by DSLAR or 360 cams. I would like to share two 360 pics of our city, which I took using Street view app in my phone. 

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Level 8

it seems like I feel the same way. with my smartphone enjoying a 360 full of art, there are unique techniques and it takes practice more often, some of my photos are now getting perfect. it still takes another month to be a trusted street view

Level 9

Thnaks for the added tip. I would try it out

Nigeria  
Level 8

Is this 360° picture really taken with a smart phone i also installed Google steet app but the result is not same as that of you... 

Zia Ul Islam Bhatt
Level 10

Hi @SonyaN Have a look at a 360 photo I shot with my smartphone.  Not the best photo, but is the photo in my profile with the highest view count.

Level 8

Great to see your tricks to shoot great photos.

I enjoy taking 360 shots on my iPhone here are some of them which are appreciated well on google map.

Here is from Zero Point Yumesamdong, Sikkim, India

This one is from Naga Fall, Sikkim, India

This one is from Gulabh Bagh, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India.

I love to travel a lot & share things with people around me, therefore, I contribute to Google Maps
Level 9

Thank you @SonyaN for your great tips for 360 photos

Level 10

Great views @iparthsavani!!!

@Angela03 to include an iframe you should be a SVT photographer and you should first toggle the HTML switch in the post tools; the iframe code is html 😉

Level 6

Great tips @SonyaN and @LucioV!

This is my first 360 photo, took in a nice spot in my small village in Sicily, I think not too bad for the first one ever, but I'll try to improve always more. Thanks guys

https://www.google.com/maps/@38.1694784,15.4148845,3a,75y,285h,90t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sAF1QipN-gRPNK...

Level 6

Thanks for the second good advice @LucioV! 🙂