BudiFXW's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: 5 Most viewed photos

@BudiFXW So Station Name is Fatehgarh (U.P.) India 🇮🇳.. and the station is not quite busy at all .. there is less number of trainst passing through the station.

Level 7

Playdium is situated in Mississauga, ON, Canada. This place has lots of activities. It is fun to go with kids and family at playdium. They have hundereds of games for kids, they also have go kart area. Also a cafeteria. They have party area and mostly people arrange their kids birthdays. So all in one it is really a good place to go.

I have posted other pictures of this place also but this is the most viewd one. This is the front facing of the builbing. When I took this piture building has no sign with the name of place. Though there are signs saying name but not on the building. 

I appreciate you ask me the question.

Wish you best of luck. 

Keep up the good work.

Level 10

Lucky for you @rathoresharadsingh.

I do commute every single working days .

I should pass  eighteen commuter station before get into the office.

Its full of worker, we should standing more than one hour to get there.

Its  very very full especially in the Monday morning and Friday afternoon

Commuter line network can get  more than one million passengers per day.

Busy and crowd public transportation ya. but I love and did not complaining because its good for our country and family, sombody should work to rise their family.

Regards

Budi

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 9

Wow @BudiFXW All photos are going to lakhs,unstopable photos...

Level 10

Yes @NirmalTeja.

Hope all the photos will help people to get the information that they need.

Is it the main goal of Google Maps, to make easier to find information about Point of Their Interest

Keep on reviewing and taking photos bro

Level 7

Bls: 5 Most viewed photos

Most viewed of mine pak @BudiFXW 😊

Famous places always get higher viewers, i need to increase contribution on Public Places.. haha

Some how, i tried to change 'Riecees Factory' several times to the correct one 'Richeese Factory', always not applied 😥

Top 3 'most viewed'Top 3 'most viewed'

Pria Unique dengan Rasa Lemon yang Asik
~~ Share happiness for happiness ~~
Level 10

You do a great job @Ubaystian.

Yes. public area may get higher viewer but sometimes unique point of interest get higher viewer too.

Just be patience for editing and add place is not easy.

Its a big issue in this Local Guide Connect and Meet up in real life.

There is no single recipe to do that so be patient.  For my self its only 87 adding places been approved . And many many many editing are not approve. Simetime in split second.

But. Lets Guide.

Level 7

Just 30 thousands 😞 @Anonymous

Level 7

All my photos combine only have 1.9 million views... to see a single photo with that many views almost, is amazing.  My most viewed image is;

https://goo.gl/maps/WuNXcX5bXs52 at 317k, it was one of the first pano images I did with my phone. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@_Umer no problem, carry on, one day i will saw your post that you got 1 Billion views soon, hard working is key to success