cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: 5 Most viewed photos

Thank you @BishowvijayaP

Kumari, the word that I learn for today, 

so I hope @PaDeSSo@AgoesSantosa and @RiverDefender can tell the same word of Kumari in Sundaneese, or Javaneese word wspecially regarding virginity in the cultural aspect,

I am just a learner guy

thanks

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 8

Good stuff, @BudiFXW. Thanks for sharing 🙂 I should remind myself to add more photos of public areas to Maps.

Level 10

Thank you @ThamaraKandabada we better uploading photos dan helps as many people  as we can help.

Please show us your 5 most viewed photos that you contribute in Google Maps

Thank You

Level 8

@BudiFXW wrote:

Thank you @BishowvijayaP

Kumari, the word that I learn for today, 

so I hope @PaDeSSo@AgoesSantosa and @RiverDefender can tell the same word of Kumari in Sundaneese, or Javaneese word wspecially regarding virginity in the cultural aspect,

I am just a learner guy

thanks

@BudiFXW

Kumari mean gadis bau kencur. 

hope it is helpful.

Level 10

Yes, @AgoesSantosa.

Never heard for a long time , but its a perfect description.

Please do me a favour, add your 5 me the most viewed photos of yours, since you are make a long journey as a Local Guide and as long as I know You are the most Local Guides that have meet ups with others Local Guides  personally and with communities in many cities.

Please/ 

Level 8

Quite happy to say that my 5 most viewed photos are from 3 different countries: The Netherlands, Germany and my home country, Sri Lanka. 

Screen Shot 2018-05-23 at 1.14.24 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-05-23 at 2.49.36 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-05-23 at 2.49.46 PM.png

Level 8

@BudiFXW thanks sir for your appreciation..

And that photo is you talking about that is a railway station .. 

Level 10

Screenshot_20180523-194520_Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20180523-194544_Maps.jpg

So weird.

My most viewed photo is a birthday cake. 

Hahahahha

Level 10

Pak @BudiFXW ...

Ini foto kontribusi saya di google maps yang saya peroleh setiap berkunjung ke suatu tempat. Ada kampus universitas,  stasiun commuterline, jembatan gantung di atas sungai Ciliwung, ada juga taman kota yang tak jauh dengan tempat tinggal saya. 

Foto dengan kamera android memang salah satu kesukaan saya. Saya yakin,  ini juga ada pada Anda semua,  Pemandu Local.

Halaman 1. Kampus dan stasiun televisi Global tvHalaman 1. Kampus dan stasiun televisi Global tv

Kampus dan taman kotaKampus dan taman kota

Stasiun CommuterlineStasiun Commuterline

Saya yakin,  masih banyak lagi foto-foto yang lebih bagus dari ini milik Pemandu Lokal. Mas @johanesjenito salah satu ahlinya. 

Salam

FJoe

Level 10

Thank @rathoresharadsingh.

Whats is the name of that station ?

Is there peak hours for that station ? For Instant my Cilebut Station is so busy in the early morning adn after working hours.

Regards

Budi