Tula's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

360 photo size using SV app

Hi guys, i have been trying out the SV app for taking 360 photos and i noticed that my photo size is 6.28mb with 8192x4096 resolution. But this would fall short of the minimum size requirement of street view photo right? And i am using the SV app and have a Samsung j7 pro which has 13mpx camera so how come the size isn't big? Any help here. Thanks.

3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: 360 photo size using SV app

@Tula wrote:

Hi guys, i have been trying out the SV app for taking 360 photos and i noticed that my photo size is 6.28mb with 8192x4096 resolution. But this would fall short of the minimum size requirement of street view photo right? And i am using the SV app and have a Samsung j7 pro which has 13mpx camera so how come the size isn't big? Any help here. Thanks.

Hi @Tula minimum required size is in Megapixels, and is 14 Mpixels. So your >24 Mpixels image is above the minimum requirements.

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

@Tula wrote:

Hi @Tula minimum required size is in Megapixels, and is 14 Mpixels. So your >24 Mpixels image is above the minimum requirements.

Level 8

@LucioV Thank you, i just realized i had a "dumb moment" and in my excitement i confused size(Mb) of the photo with resolution(Mpxl)

Much appreciated for clarifying this.

Level 10

@Tula wrote:

@LucioV Thank you, i just realized i had a "dumb moment" and in my excitement i confused size(Mb) of the photo with resolution(Mpxl)

Much appreciated for clarifying this.

Happens to every professional 🙂

You are very welcome.

Lucio