AbdulRaheem's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: 360° Photos

@JoeCullity I saw your pictures. The quality is almost similar but resolution in your pics is much better.

Level 8

I use Ricoh Theta S and I get quality photos.

G+ | My Contributions One day, somewhere to meet.
Level 10

@AbdulRaheem I am sure you did this, but just in case, upgrade to the latest firmware, and within the app, set to the maximum settings.

Also, the amount of light in the environment makes a lot of difference, make sure you get as much light as possible in the environment, but not directly at the lens. Always angle the stitch line to any bright light source.

That's all you can do unfortunately. Let us know how it goes. 🙂

Level 7

@StephenAbraham Thanks Man. Yes, I have updated the latest firmware of LG 360 Cam. Thanks for your suggestions.

Level 7

@Şafak1  Nice Pic!

Level 8

We have the same camera, so if the firmware upgrade didn't help and the lenses are clean, then I would assume your camera has some sort of a problem, and needs to be checked out

Level 10

@AbdulRaheem sometimes photo quality is subjective. I suppose it would be good if you took a few photos and uploaded to a Google Photos shared album and share it here, so @JoeCullity can have a look and comment on it. 

Just note also that the LG360 cam is quite sensitive to lower light and quality goes down fast when light goes down, just needed to compare apples to apples here. Take a few photos in good strong lighting and share it. It's hard to say unless we can see.. 🙂 

Level 8

@JoeCullity wrote:

We have the same camera, so if the firmware upgrade didn't help and the lenses are clean, then I would assume your camera has some sort of a problem, and needs to be checked out

Thank you JoeCullity
I think the problem is due to lack of photographic information or lack of light.

G+ | My Contributions One day, somewhere to meet.
Level 7

This isn't going to help much but I can feel your pain.

I ended up buying the Richo Theta S very easy to use. Works great with Google Street view app.

Get Google certified quickly ,- charge for tours pay for camera.

Done.

Level 10

Hello @JoeCullity I used the LG 360 cam and noticed that I always have my thumb at the bottom of the photo and in some cases my head. Is there something I can do for this not to show? Please help 

Love for Food and Landscape photography