Emaniuz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

360° Photo Upload via Google Maps

Hi all! Just a quick question.

If i upload 360 photo through google maps without using/opening street view apps, will it counts towards my streetview account? 

5 comments
Level 8

Re: 360° Photo Upload via Google Maps

@Emaniuz wrote:

If i upload 360 photo through google maps without using/opening street view apps, will it counts towards my streetview account? 

Hi Emaniuz

The easiest way to find this is to upload a 360 photo to google maps via desktop and then check from your Street View app, the status. 🙂

Cheers

Level 8

Hi @Badruddeen! I try to upload in Gmaps and it works fine, the 360 photos goes to streetview. Still figuring if the points was counted.

I will be checking again once i’ve like 5-10 photos if it was indeed works fine.

Level 7

I upload my 360 on desktop and position the nodes through the Streetview app.  The streetview app only counts my 360's while on desktop all are counted.  However, I tried uploading a video on desktop (some people suggested that it was possible doing it like a photo) but that didn't work, so I used the Google Maps app, but that video didn't count on my profile although I was logged in...

Level 10

@Emaniuz wrote:

Yes, it will. I actually do this occasionally when I first want to edit the photo sphere (like adding a logo to the nadir or adjust lighting). Then it will appear under my Profile tab in the SV App (the number of photos uploaded increased) where I can adjust the exact locations, turn the spheres to the correct direction and connect them if there are more.

Level 6

thank