BK_GAJENDRA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

25 Million Views! 2018 is for all Local guides to make map better, more friendly

I had given my time just to make Google maps better. More local guides member working too hard to make this magical product better.

I think one of the most beautiful thing about google maps is that it makes the world a smaller place. Now a days, it has been a diary for everyone. If you want to see the world, then open Google maps. Now a days, Crores of people leaving home depending on google maps for reaching out the destination. I have observed, people are not feeling comfortable to ask anyone for address, they are getting it through Google maps.

BK Gajendra 25 Million viewsBK Gajendra 25 Million views

We all local guides promising to make maps more transparent in 2018. I am unable to mentioning all local guides members name for their contribution to make google maps more user friendly day by day but few mentioned here @OSAMA @AtaUrRehman786, @Umashankar, @MiaMaria, @LucioV, @SampsonF etc.

Thousands of Local guides are always a great pillar for this great product. So, keep contributing, make our LG Community bigger.

Bk gajendra
2 comments
Level 10

Re: 25 Million Views! 2018 is for all Local guides to make map better, more friendly

Hay @BK_GAJENDRA

Congratulations. 

My views as on today is 51 million.

Best wishes,

Level 9

Re: 25 Million Views! 2018 is for all Local guides to make map better, more friendly

Hi @ProfArunCM sir,

Your dedication for Google maps is unimaginable. I know you from past 3 years and you will always do good for the betterment of society. Keep it up.

Bk gajendra