RPaulR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

what is the correct edit?

hi

im finding lots of hidden address listings with 24hr and online only refferal links. some even are abusing GMB Posts using them again for refferal links and some are using business.site pages as landing pages and embedded inside are refferal links (often in GMB posts).

some of these listing have names stuffed as online only. some of them have 50 state service areas. some have small service areas. some have 200 mile service areas.

all of these are home based businesses. none of them are staffed 24hrs. none of them actually provide legitamate services at customers homes or offices.

while there may be a few exceptions most of these are even drop shipping phone orders. any orders made from these referal link websites are handled end to end by a 3rd party and shipped from a warehouse.

im under the understanding that hidden address + 24hr + website is online store = mark as spam

my main concern is the refferal link online store websites (sites are basically identical besides the representatives name changes - unique phone numbers dont even exist). the only differance between 1 site and another is who gets the commision.

my second concern is the lack of unique services and crazy overlapping service areas. from the perspective of the online store all of these listings could have service areas that cover the continental united states.

my third concern is while the website is 24 hr the phone numbers belong to individuals and they may be very upset by calls in the middle of the night.

24hr + not allowed refferal site + hidden address but no services at customers address + many have extremely large service areas

if the correct edit is not to mark them as spam then these listings are unfixable within the bounds of editing from maps

id love to link examples but i apperently it is not allowed within the confines of local guides connect 

thanks