shahidsiyal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

publish my edits

my local guids hello today i edit one place near bypass askar petrolium mirpur mathelo dist ghotki plz review this and approve this l place

5 comments
Level 10

Re: publish my edits

@shahidsiyal wrote:

my local guids hello today i edit one place near bypass askar petrolium mirpur mathelo dist ghotki plz review this and approve this l place

Hi @shahidsiyal there is no way to push the edit.

If it's in your contribution queue (you can have a look in your contributions->edits) as "waiting for approval" you only have to wait for it.

Level 5

i have seen i n my contributions it is written not applied so what can i do know

Level 8

Hi @shahidsiyal

As @LucioV mentioned you have to wait for your edit to get approved. 

Please read this post and you'll have a clear idea. Why is my edit status Pending or Not Applied?

As this seems to be one of your first  few posts in here, may I take this opportunity to give you some information about Local Guides Community Forum Connect:

• The Help Desk Check this section as lot of questions are answered here.

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Happy guiding - Badruddeen

Local Guides is a global community of explorers who write reviewsshare photosanswer questionsadd or edit places, and check facts on Google Maps. Millions of people rely on contributions like yours to decide where to go and what to do.

Connect Moderator

Hello,

If Google could trust everyone to always make good edits then there would never be denials, but unfortunately those that purposely or innocently add bad data have resulted in the need for filters.  Sometimes those filters will give a false positive, and sometimes those filters kick in due to you unknowingly violating a rule.  You can read more in this pinned post.

In addition to the advice given there, you also have the option of creating a post here to provide all the data of a failed edit including exact GPS location, any existing POI, and exactly what data you were trying to add or edit.  With that mapping experts in this forum can look it over and let you know if there are obvious and/or likely issues that you can fix in your next attempt.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 10

Great!!!
Keep up @shahidsiyal 

Best Regards
Rezgar