publish my edits

please publish my editslocal guide.jpg

Kottarakkara, Kerala, India
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: publish my edits

Hello @niyas. As the email you received states, your edit is being reviewed. In the "Edits" tab of your contributions page, you may see that your edit is "Pending". Review sometimes takes time as we need to take a closer look at the information, which may mean verifying through our staff and other Local Guides through Check the Facts. More information here.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hello @niyas. As the email you received states, your edit is being reviewed. In the "Edits" tab of your contributions page, you may see that your edit is "Pending". Review sometimes takes time as we need to take a closer look at the information, which may mean verifying through our staff and other Local Guides through Check the Facts. More information here.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 6

Then what will be do..... Its remaining pending... 

Connect Moderator

The queue can be quite long if the edit needs Google staff review, and even longer if the verification is not easy.  There is nothing further you need to do, your edit will be reviewed in turn.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages