DebasisP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

please publish my road

sir,I had added some rode 2-3 months ago, but these road are not published. please help me to  published my added road.

Odisha, India
12 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: please publish my road

Hi @DebasisP @Nitinyadav @shahzaib62342 @YK1001 and @ShafiulB. As indicated earlier in this thread, Map Maker closed earlier this year, however, you may edit roads by following the instructions in this post. Thank you.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Level 8

For that you have to share your urls or street names as well as the name of your country.

Yours,

Simon

Connect Moderator

@DebasisP Hi 

Weelcome to Local Guides Connect or thanks for your Comment... 

Adding or editing Roads features are not ssupported on Maps... 

This feature is for Map maker

So I suggest u make help post with your Road edits Links on map maker Help forum...  https://productforums.google.com/forum/m/?hl=en#!forum/map-maker

there u will get your right Solution... 

Connect Moderator

@DebasisP Plz Post this on Map Maker help forum... 

And Follow my First Replay

Level 8

Hi @Simon95 @DebasisP @ShafiulB,

Mapmaker will be graduated into Maps at the end of March 2017.  For Mapmaker specific discussions, which reviews of edits done by Mapmaer are, please post to the Mapmaker Forum as per @ShafiulB has said.

As of Android Maps v9.44.0, the following is possible via Send Feedback -> Edit the Map action:

- report correct road name

- report incorrectly drawn road

- report one-way/two-way incorrect

- report road closed

- report road is private

* we can provide a note while reporting any of the above.

Level 8

Re: Please aproved my village road

your First no road may be not published due to you have point a road on the farm.

Level 9

Map maker is closed from 31st march, you can edit your roads in Google maps.

Googler
Solution

Hi @DebasisP @Nitinyadav @shahzaib62342 @YK1001 and @ShafiulB. As indicated earlier in this thread, Map Maker closed earlier this year, however, you may edit roads by following the instructions in this post. Thank you.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.