ManarF's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

not published yet !

I've just add a missing place with its info and googles approved it but it wasn't be published yet ?! (more than 2 weeks)

then I claim the place as my business , Googles answered that they will send me a post mail ! and I try to choose another way to send but I can't !! (7 days ago) 

is it normal?! or have I to do any thing ??

7 comments
Level 2

Re: not published yet !

I'm suffering with the same problem :(((
Level 9
Level 9

@ManarF wrote:

then I claim the place as my business

You should be aware that: Organizations, brands and businesses are not eligible for the Local Guides program. https://www.google.com/local/guides/rules/

Level 7

First of all keep in mind that by adding a place at Google map does not mean that it's owned by you, so how you could clam as your business? and now I'm coming to point that please wait for a time untill it's fully reviewed by supervision people, then it will automatically will get update to map.

Cheer's 

Bipul Jaishwal
Connect Moderator

I've just add a missing place with its info and googles approved it but it wasn't be published yet ?! (more than 2 weeks)

This statement is confusing.  Could you please explain the following:

• What place did you add?  The name, GPS location, address, category, and URL you used are all important pieces of information.
  • Did you add the place in Maps or Map Maker?
  • How did you conclude that Google has approved it?

then I claim the place as my business , Googles answered that they will send me a post mail ! and I try to choose another way to send but I can't !! (7 days ago) 

That is normal, you do not get to choose the verification method; otherwise nothing is really being verified.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 2

well , I claim it as I worked there and my boss asked me to do this for her! and how long does it need to fully reviewed ?!
Connect Moderator

You will need to answer the questions previously posed if we are to help you.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 2

This statement is confusing.  Could you please explain the following:

• What place did you add?  The name, GPS location, address, category, and URL you used are all important pieces of information.
  • Did you add the place in Maps or Map Maker?
  • How did you conclude that Google has approved it?
  • I added a nursery school and added all that pieces of info
  • I used Maps,,could you show me the difference plz!
  • Googles send me an e-mail told that the plce I added is approved

That is normal, you do not get to choose the verification method; otherwise nothing is really being verified

I thinl that wasn't happened before !