My Problem Solved

My Problem Solved 

Anonymous
Not applicable

My Problem Solved

My Problem Solved 

Level 10

Re: My Issue Was Not Resolved Completely

@Anonymous, I am not sitting at the computer all day long. It's also week-end and since it's Pentecost, I'd expect that in some places (like here), Monday will also be a holiday. 

Please, be patient.

Anyway, my possibilities have been exhausted here; I cannot escalate your issue any higher than it has so far.

Anonymous
Not applicable

My Problem Solved

My Problem Solved 

Former Google Contributor

Re: My Issue Was Not Resolved Completely

Hello @Anonymous,

Harassing with over tagging and posting multiple times in regards to the same topic is not an acceptable behavior and it is in violation of the Local Guides Program Terms and Conditions. Please specifically focus on chapter -  Appropriate conduct and participation.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Connect Moderator

Re: My Issue Was Not Completely Solved

Hi @Anonymous please don't continue tagging people. As everyone has told you, your issue was escalated. None of the people here can influence what the Maps review team does with your reported issue. It is an awesome example of why Local Guides should not be adding items to Maps to benefit themselves as it comes back to bite them sooner or later. 

A Googler has warned you not to persist and that you are acting against the Local Guides terms and conditions.

Since the entry has been renamed your original issue is resolved because the business name is no longer on Maps.

Regards Paul

Level 10

Re: My Issue Was Not Completely Solved

@Anonymous wrote:

.. please edit it and remove the link from that post....

Please, @Anonymous,let me know (with a link ) what exactly you wish to get removed. Please, do not expect me to go through about a hundred posts to find out what you want.

Anonymous
Not applicable

My issue solved

My issue solved

Level 1

Is it possible to block a small part of area for adding places?

Is it possible to block a small part of area so that no one can add any places on it? can Google block it? 

Please Don't ask any links i want to keep this private. Just say me possible or not possible.

@Flash

Connect Moderator

Re: Is it possible to block a small part of area for adding places?

Hi @Mamatha,

No, it is not possible; that defeats the entire purpose of public edits.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages