Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Problem Solved

My Problem Solved 

Connect Moderator

Re: i cannot Suggest Edits to my place.

@Anonymous - Please understand that @Flash and other Connect Moderators are not employed by Google. There's only so much we can do to handle things like your case, and the best thing we could do is to escalate the case.You have been informed that the case has been escalated to Google for review. We are definitely not ignoring you. 

With that said, I want to remind you the 5 core values of Connect. I understand you're currently frustrated right now, but please try to keep calm and be respectful while communicating with others.

Anonymous
Not applicable

my problem solved

my problem solved

Connect Moderator

@Anonymous The time to resolve a case like this varies. There's no maximum time. But one thing I know is that making multiple posts, creating different accounts, and harassing moderators and other members of the community will not help speed things up. More likely, it will actually slow the process down because then there are more things to be taken care of, and it will create the situation more complicated than it needs to be.

Level 10

@Anonymous

Your edit attempts have been noted and are being investigated. In the meantime, there is really nothing you can do to assist. Moderators and others who have authority over this issue are aware of your input. In due time, they will finish their work. If needed, you will be contacted.

I wish you well in your endeavors.

tedmall
Anonymous
Not applicable

my problem solved

my problem solved

Anonymous
Not applicable

my problem solved

my problem solved

Anonymous
Not applicable