Not applicable

My Problem Solved

My Problem Solved

USA
80 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Will google do anything wrong because of anger on me?

@Anonymous,

I cannot replicate your issue - I cannot find the name of your old business in the search terms when I try to add a business. If I cannot find it others are unlikely to find it either.  Why don't you test adding the place, in the way you are doing, from a friends account or a device completely unrelated to yours.  As I cannot find your result via search or via Google search or as suggestion when trying to add a place in Telegana (the very problem you are afraid of), you might want to see if anybody else can besides yourself.

Businesses should also be managed through GMB and not directly through the map.

There is nothing further to escalate. I have already shared with you that the old business name will always live in Google's backend database and this cannot be changed. However as it is closed, a search for the old business name does not bring people to that Location to the map anymore. 

Essentially what you are asking for is already complete as much as possible. Please test if adding the place will bring up the old name as a suggestion through an account and a device completely unrelated to yours and also follow GMB guidelines when adding a business. There is nothing else that can be shared.

I am not available to respond on the weekend

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

My Problem Solved

My Problem Solved 

Anonymous
Not applicable

My Problem Solved

My Problem Solved 

Anonymous
Not applicable

my problem solved

my problem solved

Anonymous
Not applicable

my problem solved

my problem solved

Anonymous
Not applicable

my problem solved

my problem solved

Anonymous
Not applicable

my problem solved

my problem solved

Connect Moderator

Re: i cannot Suggest Edits to my place.

Your entry is a natural landmark. Since MapMaker has been closed you can not edit places of this type. There are other posts explaining this. You can search for it here in Connect.

If you are not able to edit it at all, I would suggest to add a place for the business of your parents beside it.

Please mention me with @LudwigGermany on your reply, so I get notified

Connect Moderator   Maps   Instagram   Twitter 

Connect Moderator

Hi @Anonymous - please keep calm. Please don't do anything dangerous. You mentioned that you're losing millions of dollars. Can you explain more of what's going on?

Connect Moderator

Hello @LudwigGermany@iyudhi and other mods,

For those who have not already heard of this user, his issue was already escalated in the Maps forum by a Googler.  He has been harassing whomever he can since then to demand that his escalation get priority over everything else.  Multiple mods have spent hours dealing with him.  He's been told many in both this forum and the Maps forum that his behaviour is not acceptable, and in the Maps forum we are no longer interacting with him.  I'm sorry to see that he's now trying to involve you here; there is nothing you can do but advise him to wait for his escalation to complete.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages