EnjarkQALEY-Valman's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

how to add place to Google map fast: during next 1-2 days?

how to add place to Google map fast: during next 1-2 days?

for some of my clients I waited about few month, it's too long and 

result time for my client payment not affordable.

how to make mapping fast?

Tashkent, Uzbekistan
7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: how to add place to Google map fast: during next 1-2 days?

The activities outlined in this post violate the Local Guides program rules as @PaulPavlinovich stated. Specifically, "Organizations, brands, and businesses are not eligible for the Program. If you offer services for hire (such as marketing yourself as a Street View trusted provider), you are not allowed to bundle such services with your Local Guide membership."

I am locking this thread for future replies as this discussions has closed.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

Hi @EnjarkQALEY-Valman when you say "client" it makes me think you are selling the service of putting places onto Google Maps? Is this what you are doing?

Regards Paul

Level 5

I am not getting money for exactly for this, I create website and do all proper work to promote that website - mapping on Google map is just 1% of all work. but very important work.

Connect Moderator

Hi @EnjarkQALEY-Valman that is outside of the rules of what a Local Guide is allowed to do. Doing so will get you removed from the program. You need to look into using Google My Business and Street View Trusted to facilitate the work you're trying to do. Using the normal Local Guides interface is not acceptable.

To find out more information about SVT have a look at both Google My Business and Street View Trusted photographer to get more information. It is possible to be in both programs but note that you need to keep your business and Local Guides separate to stay within the rules.

Regards Paul

Level 5

OK, PAUL, 

JUST I ALREADY DID THIS WORK BY BUSINESS PROFILE AND DIDNT GOT  PROPER RESULT

DIDNT RECIEVED EMAIL TO REGISTERED MAIL.

SO AFTER IA HAD TO MAKE THAT JOB. 

Connect Moderator

Hi @EnjarkQALEY-Valman you need to work within the rules for Local Guides. Google My Business has different rules and terms. You will need to visit the Google My Business site to get support. You can't do it through the Local Guides program here on Connect.

Regards Paul

Level 5

OK, PAUL THANK YOU FOR DESCRIPTION.

I WILL DO MY BEST TO KEEP RULES.

Googler
Solution

The activities outlined in this post violate the Local Guides program rules as @PaulPavlinovich stated. Specifically, "Organizations, brands, and businesses are not eligible for the Program. If you offer services for hire (such as marketing yourself as a Street View trusted provider), you are not allowed to bundle such services with your Local Guide membership."

I am locking this thread for future replies as this discussions has closed.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.