Sanjit's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

how can i delete previous location ?

Hello,

actually i want to delete the previous location from map because that business location was sifted away.

Nepal
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: how can i delete previous location ?

@Sanjit wrote:

yes actually business changed there location from one point to other....so anyways thank you so much for your help...i got it.

Ok, so if there is actually a duplicated of the POI, one in the old position, one in the new, you could mark as permanent closed the older one 😉

View solution in original post

Level 10

@Sanjit wrote:

Hello,

actually i want to delete the previous location from map because that business location was sifted away.

Hi @Sanjit not sure what happened here.

Did the business MOVED location on maps?

Did the business closed in one point and opened in another? If this is the case, you should only mark the older place as permanent closed->moved

Level 7

yes actually business changed there location from one point to other....so anyways thank you so much for your help...i got it.

Level 10
Solution

@Sanjit wrote:

Ok, so if there is actually a duplicated of the POI, one in the old position, one in the new, you could mark as permanent closed the older one 😉