add me in google team

IMG-20170114-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20170114-WA0013.jpg

IMG-20170114-WA0015.jpg

Madgule, Maharashtra, India
4 comments
Level 10

Re: add me in google team

@sushantv Photos look even good with caption so do not forget to add caption. You are included in Localguide team. Which google team are you talking about?

Former Google Contributor

Welcome @sushantv to Local Guides and our Connect community forum. We are happy to have you here.

When posting, as @BishowvijayaP suggested already, don't forget to fill up the "Location" field below to help others find your posts. And please could you give us a bit more information about the photos you are sharing?  For example, you can start telling us a bit more about what is depicted in the photos, where is it, if it close to your city/area or you were there on vacation, why do you like it.  Here also for you some useful tips on using this community to be read before posting:).

Feel free to explore also the other boards in the forum to share or find interesting topics, photos and suggestions.

Thanks and have fun with Local Guides! 

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 10

Hi @sushantv if you are interested in being part of Google as an employee, have a look to Google Careers site for opportunities that will fit your skills: https://careers.google.com/

Level 3

I think your pictures are interesting and have no advice to give.I was wondering if you were in new Mexico or Arizona.welcome