OmerAli's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Your favorite places in Multan, Pakistan

Hello everyone. 

Could we name our favorite places in Multan, Pakistan and map them? 

Wouldn't it be nice to get 360 photo spheres for all those places that define our city?

cheers

Multan, Punjab, Pakistan
7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Your favorite places in Multan, Pakistan

Hi @OmerAli. I think that's a great idea! Have you considered hosting a meet-up? This post has everything you need to know and more. 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Googler
Solution

Hi @OmerAli. I think that's a great idea! Have you considered hosting a meet-up? This post has everything you need to know and more. 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Connect Moderator

Dear @TraciC Thanks for the update. Yes, I am in-fact planning to host a meet-up. I wish to run a photo walk across the most happening and business Food Street in my City. I am also trying to reach out to the local guides of the city and I hope to make this first meet up a great experience for every one. 

Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated. 

cheers

Googler

Sounds great, @OmerAli. I recommend checking out the "Let's Meet-Up" board to learn about other meet-ups as well as to connect with other meet-up hosts who can share tips from their experiences. The Local Guides website (g.co/localguides) on top of the post I shared has a ton of information, too! 🙂

Connect Moderator

Thanks a lot @TraciC , I went through those links that mentioned and submitted my 1st meet-up request and really hope that the moderators will approve it. 

cheers

Level 8

Fort of multan

Connect Moderator

Dear JunaidA thanks for the reply. 

We had our first 1st photo walk in Multan weeks earlier. I am going to post the recap soon and also planning to host another meetup, this time around 'Multan Fort' area. 

I hope that you will join the meetup

regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

@OmerAli @JunaidAhmad that's great idea, unfortunately i didn't yet visited Multan but hope when you will explore the beauty of Multan with amazing Meet-Up there, thanks @TraciC thanks for such great guidance over here

Always stay blessed 😊

Regards

Ata Ur Rehman