cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6
Level 6

Wrong road name in google map near Vattiyoorkavu, Trivandrum

kavallor.JPG

This road name (Kavallor Ln) is incorrect. The correct name is Kesavan Nair Ln. I had reported this error to Google, but no change.
Location : Vattiyoorkavu, Arappura Road, Near Vattiyoorkavu Mosque.
Landmark: District Co-Operative Bank Vattiyoorkavu

IMG_1622.JPG

Vattiyoorkavu, Nettayam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
23 comments
Level 7

Re: Wrong road name in google map near Vattiyoorkavu, Trivandrum

You can report similar issues on Maps itself,just pull up location info and chose the Report a problem on that entry.I could not reproduce these steps on Maps site but can do this on Maps for Android.

PS:You could have added credibility to you suggestion if you had shared an image with location data too

unConventional
Connect Moderator

I had reported this error to Google, but no change.

Hello,

The queue for feedback is unfortunately quite large right now, it will take some time for such requests to reach the top of the queue. 

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 6
Level 6

Its been already two months

@Flash wrote:

I had reported this error to Google, but no change.

Hello,

The queue for feedback is unfortunately quite large right now, it will take some time for such requests to reach the top of the queue. 

Level 6
Level 6

Its already done ! what else can we do  ??

@GeorgeZ wrote:

You can report similar issues on Maps itself,just pull up location info and chose the Report a problem on that entry.I could not reproduce these steps on Maps site but can do this on Maps for Android.

PS:You could have added credibility to you

Level 10

@AGN We have a big Local Guides community in Kerala, and I will private message you our private Whatsapp chat group which you can join. There is a good representation from TVM. And if more people report at the same time, it may help, but there's no guarantee. Will message you shortly.

@ysakh@Aneeshisac@rafeeqcess@muhasinr@Rahul_P@Deleep, Hopefully I got everyone's tag correct, from my records, all of you are from TVM. Mind helping out @AGN by reporting this on your end, so we get more reports for the change. Thanks brothers. 

Level 7

Seems this issue can be closed now.Screenshot_20171103-171338.png

Thanks to all the fellow Local Guides

Update:Got the same results on Web version too

unConventional
Connect Moderator

@StephenAbraham

Please remember that no person should be submitting edits unless they have the necessary knowledge about the edit.  This means you must either have personal knowledge (worked on building the road, drove on the road, etc.) or that you can confirm it using the imagery that Google has supplied (aerials and Google produced Street View).  We do not offer here to make the edits for a person because we do no thave the necessary personal knowledge.  Making edits for which you don't have sufficient information can put your account at risk.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 10

@Flash wrote:

Making edits for which you don't have sufficient information can put your account at risk.

Wonder how Google may know if someone has got or not sufficient informations on a place. 🙂

Level 10

@Flash Thanks for the note. I understood that and thanks for the reminder. That's why I asked people who lives in that area (Trivandrum/TVM) to help out for that case. They are diligent Local Guides who will only submit edits with sufficient confidence after checking. Thanks again.