360Geek's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Wrong place of Pune city railway station

Actual Pune Station is located around 13 km from the place mentioned in location. This is wrong place. I would request all Local Guides to mark this place wrong and help to remove it. It's reported several times but no action taken by Google. People get misleaded due to this wrong place.

Pune Jn, Kunal Icon Road, Pimple Saudagar, Maharashtra, India
3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Wrong place of Pune city railway station

Hello,

Please remember that people should not be making edits unless they have personal knowledge of the feature.  In addition, once one edit has been made there is no need to make any additional edits.  Making multiple edits does not raise the importance of an edit, but it does slow down the review of edits for everyone.

With regards to this feature, normally train stations are not something that the public can edit.  Train stations are part of the transit layer; a layer where Googler partners with the local transit authorities to allow them to make the edits.  If this place is not editable then you should use "Send Feedback -> Other feedback/App feedback" to report the issue, and if possible Google with correct it.

If it is editable, is the address correct?  If so then you should move the marker to the correct location.  Deleting features is rarely done, it is best to fix the place.  But if the address is wrong then submit one edit to delete it and it will then be reviewed when it's turn in queue comes up.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 7

Thanks for the inputs, it makes sense. However the place is wrong and travelers get misleaded. The edits and corrections submited by Local Guides should have priority. Please verify it and if possible make the change on priority.

Earlier the name not appliedEarlier the name not applied

LaterLater

Connect Moderator

I'm sorry, but this forum is not a method to skip the queue.  Everyone's edits are considered equally important, and thus the are reviewed in order.  Please wait for it's turn in queue.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages