ColbyG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Which public park listing is correct?

Update:

It looks like I can now add photos to the point which was my primary goal. The actual area of the park is still very incorrect but I had reported that a while back.

Level 7

Hi @ColbyG,

Thank you for the update, at least there is some progress. I checked on a couple of parks in my area that are also polygon features and it is now possible to add photos.

Level 10

@ColbyG wrote:

Update:

It looks like I can now add photos to the point which was my primary goal

Hi Colby,

Yea!  

Only as a FYI note, the function for adding a photo appears not to have rolled out yet for  iOS or Mac OS Desktop, as I'm unable to see any option to add anything to Victory Park but a label.  I did see your photo of the sign!  ; )

Level 9

@MapWrangler why you never want to use @ ?

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

@MapWrangler why you never want to use @ ?

Hi deepakjhicc,

I have used @name tags in this and other forums.

Am I missing out on something?

Level 7

Another quick update. It appears that someone at Google wiped out the previous listing and now it is listed as a park, is claimable (which is odd without an address) and photos/reviews can be added which is better than it was. My photo was nuked in the process but I got that re-added and hope to add more in the future. Still need to work on getting someone to correct the border for the park, so to be continued... Thanks to the Googler that fixed the listing and will most likely never see this post 😉